Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Book Haul

So I generally avoid Black Friday because crowds make me anxious and stampeding crowds make me SUPER anxious, but I had a coupon to Half-Priced Books and I figured nothing too crazy could be going on in a used bookstore at 9 am. There I bought Carolyn Mackler's Tangled (read my Vegan Virgin Valentine review to see how obsessed I am with her) and Flawed by Kate Arelyn, which I had heard nothing about but had an interesting blurb.
Afterwards, I went to Barnes & Noble to get a copy of Divergent because the trailer sucked me in (also, I had a giftcard.) I ended up buying Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell because Tumblr is in love with it. All together, I spent about $15.00 of my own money and got four books. You can be expecting reviews of a few of these books soon.


P.S. I saw Catching Fire. It was unbelivably amazing. Go see it now. Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment